Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was sitting around and thought up an idea of starting a website that housed receipts for major electronic purchases. However, if anyone already has a website that does this, please by all means let us know. I can't believe I would be the only person with that idea that put it into action. As Bob Dylan sang, "if there is an original thought out there, I could sure your use it now!"

and I doubt it is one, but if so, perhaps when my vacation starts I could investigate this and perhaps try and get this off the ground. However, not a computer expert, and it would be an adventure starting it, but anyway...

If anyone knows of a website that does this currently let us know so I won't waste my time. And if anyone wants to take this idea and run with it, by all means...Rock ON

And by all means if there is a Circuit City receipt for a 60 or 50" XBR800 please email me or PM me!

[email protected]

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alrighty then!!!

Stupid isn't exactly the word I thought of when I thought it, but you are entitle to your opinion. However, since no one is responding, I am thinking it will be impossible to even get it off the ground...

Any more opinions, or receipts...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay, after an extensive search, I find no receipt sites around...

I guess Mfusick had a point...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.