AVS Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Great job Clarence, makes me want to get down in my basement and get going, it's completely unfinished, with a load of 2x4's stacked just waiting for a home!

Thanks for sharing

Gary

·
Registered
1,403 Posts

·
Designing my room
45 Posts
Awesome!!
A theater ready in just 2 weeks!
and at a very reasonable cost.
Congratulations!!
Thanks for sharing your experience

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Awesome!!!!!!!

Did you just cange your signature?

I always loved your spins but this theater is dope and your collection is insane!

Color me blown away.

Good stuff!

Reactions: Clarence

·
Premium Member
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Did you just change your signature?

I always loved your spins but this theater is dope and your collection is insane!
Thanks!

No, the links in my signature are the same... I haven't changed anything in the theater lately, but we still use it and the bar a lot, especially when we have friends over.

The vinyl list is essential to keep me from buying something I already have when I'm out on the road... I travel a lot and I always seek out the local vintage record shops. When I bring records home, they don't get shelved until I clean it, listen to it, and add it to the web list.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
It's been ages since I visited AVS Forum. One of the first things I had to do was check out what Clarence has been up to. I can remember visiting your old theater when there was a G90 hanging from the ceiling. I love what you have done with the space and the bar is very cool!

·
Premium Member
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hey dz... good to hear from you again. Ping me and swing by if you and the missus are ever in the area.

I became CRT free when we sold the previous house. Sometimes I miss the beauty of those beasts, but overall I'm happy with the simplicity, brightness, and contrast of the JVC d!g!#@|. :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice build, looks so good. Can't believe you dyed the seats. I have 2 very nice light beige real leather couches that are basically new, don't know if I have the courage to try this though.

I like the black and blue look, going with grey/white/dark blue myself but looking for a charcoal flooring with hints of brown to tie into the beige. Dying those seats would be ideal.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't see any of the pictures, are they gone?

·
Premium Member
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I don't see any of the pictures, are they gone?
I don't know why they're not showing up any more. They're still there and the links are still valid. But something changed on AVS in the past couple of weeks and none of my pictures show up any more.

I'll copy and paste them as attachments until I figure it out.

·
Premium Member
16,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
temporary copies:

Attachments

21 - 37 of 37 Posts