AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it going with Delta Series from Classe in the US and other international markets.

I, as a dealer want to share some info about the software releases, the performance, post sales problems, etc.

Comments from end users who have products are wellcome.

Waiting your comments, regards,

Julio

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
The only information I can give is from an audiophile's perspective who travels a fair amount. I"ve heard the Classe Delta series at four different dealers around the Southern U.S. All were using B&W Natilius speakers. The most buzz seems to be about the amps. I see eyebrows perk up when these are mentioned. Often when I hear a new product, you can tell a lot about dealer excitement after the gear has been with the dealer awhile. If I can make a generaliztion, all seem happy with the Delta line but none really really exited. That's not always the case. Sometimes when a new prodjct comes out, dealers can not wait to show it and rave. I don't want to suggest the Classe stuff isn't excellent as I not heard a single complaint. I just haven't really heard a "rave" either. Another thing I noticed was most commented on the high-tech design and features of the pre/pro and amps and secondly the sound quality. 3 of the 4 times, I was directed to something else that the dealer carried that offered, "ultimate" performance which were Theta and Meridian products. One dealer felt that the Classe SSP 600 was great at the price point but that he prefered another brand at the 10k and above mark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.