AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess im just bord or want to share??I just get excited when browsing the forums. SO thought I would post new pics of my mancave. The only real thing that has changed is its really clean. I have a PS3 slim and a new 32" Samsung LCD that has replaced my broken 32" Viewsonic LCD. OH and some blurays too.

I better get some good replies for doing this yet again..hahahalol...dumb internet!!..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I have resized 3x now not gonna do it again..lol..You can right click on each one and VIEW IMAGE. That would be easier. OR I will just post a link to folder..

Anyways Im just in a good mood and wanted to share pics..have a great night peeps..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remax /forum/post/18145569

Its asking for a password from me. You need to paste the link of each with with photo tags in front of and after it so the pictures will appear here.

Good..PW actually works..hahahlol..I will repost the pics later I just didnt feel like resizing for the 4th time..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remax /forum/post/18145569

Its asking for a password from me. You need to paste the link of each with with photo tags in front of and after it so the pictures will appear here.

I know how to embed pics but for some reason my pics are showing up LARGE when I have already resized them 3x now. They are 320x240..any smaller than that and no reason to post..lol

·
Registered
4,939 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman321 /forum/post/18146180

I'm curios to see but all I can do is refer you to the tutorial thread on how to upload images.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...php?p=10368758

The link continues to request a password.

I got it..lol..I know how to do the photos..but photobucket wasnt resizing quickly enough or something?? DOnt know. I got it now...BIG black tall box my heavy bag is leaning on is my 15" sub with 500wt plate amp. 2 front boxes by screen are 12"s with 150wt plate amps each rest of the speakers can be seen well enough. Im going to build some speaker stands for my fronts and get them off the wall. Not only will it look better, but might even sound better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.