AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to list everything in the classifieds but thought I would give the members here first kick at them. Any ECP board, tubes, PS,lenses, chassis parts, I'm cleaning the basement. I also have a mint set of Barco Data 800/1100 boards amd modules. In short there is at least two or three of everything if not more. If its OK witht hte moderators just email me direct at [email protected] . Boards are 25 bucks each for ECP and 50 for Barco stuff. Everything else I'll take any offers. I'm posting here to give the CRT guys the chance to stock up. Hope its OK.

Mike

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Mike: Thats great ! I hope your post lives. I think its great to give the hobbyists the opportunity to stock up cheaply.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Hey if it's ok for you, then why not the rest of us?

I can't even list all the stuff I'd like to clear, nor do I want to break the rules doing so.

If it's ok then I'd like to know.

Troy

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Troy,

My intent was to just offer the stuff very cheap to the group here as opposed to everyone in general, hence the generic post.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Slippery slope do I see...

:)

Too bad you don't have some 808 parts. Not that I am in need of anything today, nor do I have the space to stockpile them myself, or a wife who would approve of such activities!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.