AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the problems last week I would of hoped they get it right this week!

COME ON GUYS !!!! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM???

Chuck

Edit:

OK so it started in HD then during the first commercial break the picture went blank except for the wews - DT 5.1 symbol in the lower right hand corner. And it stayed like that for about the next 10 minutes! When it came back on it was upconverted. It stayed like that for another 10 minutes and then it switched to HD. There was a moment where it went back to upconverted for a brief second or or two but went back to HD. WHAT GIVES????

This in my opinion and I believe in the opinion of all others in Cleveland who own a HD tuner is total Bull ****!! How much more amateurish can you get. This is two weeks in a row!!! How can you call yourselves a profession outfit? I am really pissed off! I am sorry if this offends other members but if they do not get the message we will continue to get a second rate viewing experience!!

Chuck

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I feel your pain. Over the past few weeks, our local ABC affiliate has had a problem with flipping the switch, and some of its programing. If you do a search, there is a thread for Cleveland area digital station phone numbers, so when they forget, or are having problems, just give them a call. One time when I called(they forgot to flip the switch) the lady said there generator blew and didn't know when it would be back up again, I went downstairs, and the program was in HD again. They have some issues to work out at that place.

Fred

·
Registered
202 Posts
Chuck,

I was just as happy. Thank God it came back for good around 9:30. If I was only allowed to watch one primetime HD show it would be Alias. All I can say is that I'm spoiled now and that SD feels like having to watch a movie on VHS via internal tv speakers :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.