AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am a total newb here. The last thing I want to do is ruffle ANYONES feathers. I have been talking to both of these guys recently and they both are offering really great info and deals to me. I feel I have a better connection with one but he is about $300 away from his competitor. I know I cannot go wrong with either one but would like to hear some feedback from people who have dealt with either one. As I said, I am not looking for any rips on either one of these guys, just want to hear about some past experiences. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm from NY and have patronized VE. Couldn't find a nicer family owned business that truly care that you're a satisfied customer.

·
Premium Member
18,303 Posts
If faced with the choice of buying from Cleveland or Value Electronics, i'd buy a TV from each of them. They're both THAT good

Seriously, both these guys are above reproach and are about as highly regarded as one can get. Flip a coin (well, maybe consider that $300 thing too)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Both companies will work very hard to make sure you're a satisfied customer. In the end, it's the one YOU feel most comfortable with.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
They both have a great reputation. Might as well deal with the place that will save you money or if you are leaning towards one, which sounds like it might be the more expensive one or it would have been an easier decision, see if they will come down in price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts