AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All last night no HD on CBS as far as I saw. Fox didn't broadcast in widescreen, just stretched the picture. I don't know about NBC since I forgot Crossing Jordan was even on. What is going on with Fox anyway? I haven't seen 480p widescreen since the first time I got a picture on my STB on a Dark Angel repeat. They even broadcast the commercials stretched now. Why don't they just broadcast normally and let us decide how we want to watch it. :confused:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I agree with all of your comments stated above. You are a very lucky person if you can even watch NBC, because when I try to watch, there is a dropout every 3 seconds. I called and spoke to other members over the phone about this, and the engineer at the local NBC told me that there were still 2 other big projects before that one.:mad: Oh well, I cant wait for them to fix there digital channel.

Fred

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On NBC, it's day to day, some days it's fine, some days it is exactly like you said, continuous drop outs. Oddly enough, when I get the Detroit channels I prefer them, they are much more stable and seem to be better about flipping the switch. I wonder if there is a possibility that the Detroit channels interfere with the Cleveland channels and that causes our problems?? I think all of the digital channels should be moved to VHF because of this. I think this may be unique to our geography.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.