Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cliff,

I have the MyHD card I bought from you guys and have a guestion. I have a digital channel 44 that I am pretty sure I should be able to get, but cannot with the MyHD card. I do not have any other way to check but wondered if it was possible that the analog channels would work on the card but it would not tune digital channels? Is that possible??

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Anything is possible. Are you sure that your antenna is aimed in the correct direction? How far are you located from the digital transmitter? Did you check antenna.org or TitanTV to determine the antenna you would need?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I am posotive I am aimed because of my rotator. I had turned it all the way several time. I know exactly where the tower is 32 miles away. I should ask this, Are the analog and digital tuners seperate parts on the board?? So if one is bad, the other could still work??

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by timmy1376
Yes, I am posotive I am aimed because of my rotator. I had turned it all the way several time. I know exactly where the tower is 32 miles away. I should ask this, Are the analog and digital tuners seperate parts on the board?? So if one is bad, the other could still work??
Yes it is possible to have one work and not the other.

If you feel that the digital tuner is bad you need to RMA the card back to DC for testing and replacement will be sent if necessary.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Cliff. I don't want to put you out so I got a guy I know getting other digitals with his MyHD card so I am having him give it a test.

Thanks again.

tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.