AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cliff, your absence in these forums is disturbing. I hope M-Audio has'nt driven you away from here. I've noticed you have'nt responded to many of the audio threads as willingly as you used to. (Revo threads) You ARE a valuable asset to these forums.

Any news or comments on the M-Audio FireWire 410?

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
I have no idea when it will be released.

I do know that it will be a MI product and not support the consumer needs (no gaming or CSII).

BTW, I'm taking some time off to do things for myself for a change like rebuild my home theater.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Watson
I have no idea when it will be released.

I do know that it will be a MI product and not support the consumer needs (no gaming or CSII).
Ouch!!

Quote:
BTW, I'm taking some time off to do things for myself for a change like rebuild my home theater.
Hey if anybody deserves it, it's you. Good luck!

peace

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By the way Cliff, what do you think of the concept of a Firewire interface for audio? What benefits are there, any drawbacks?

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rickcfer
By the way Cliff, what do you think of the concept of a Firewire interface for audio? What benefits are there, any drawbacks?
I don't know much about audio over firewire (yet) and have not tested the FW410 card. I do know that HD (ATSC) over firewire works well, so audio should be the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.