AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1176 Posts

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if there would be any interest for company on Saturday February 23rd? Gino is coming from Aussie to visit and I thought it would be a great day for us locals to get hang with our Down Under Killer Blendzilla bud!

Let me know what you guys think and if there is enough interest, I'd love to host.

Cliff

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochlywd /forum/post/12899698

Man! My birthday is the 21st. I would love to see if I could swing it!

Doc

I would love it if you showed up! I feel bad all of this time I still haven't made it to your place.

Cliff

·
Registered
6,833 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by overclkr /forum/post/12899578

Let me know what you guys think and if there is enough interest, I'd love to host.

Cliff

Of course there's interest. But rather than bring this up every few months, this should be tagged for what it is, and that would be an event. And I think it should be a sticky with dates trough-out the year. That way we can make sure everyone gets an opportunity to make it. For us here, it's better than going to CES and CEDIA and being bored with the lastest and greatest bulb thingies, that no ones to remember much about after the shows. So I think for us, this is something really worth going to. It's just that it may not always happen at the times that we all may be able to make it.

Plus, it's not something that you'll not be doing anytime in the near and far future. So stop wasting our time with these pop up dates and make it happen so that more of us can plan it on our annual calendar.

I won't be able to make this coming meet, but sometime after that, I would love to come out there and kick back and watch those two G90's taking it to another level..

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
someone forget to tell him were in the middle of dead winter here in Chicago..

Im in...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Cliff,

I'f you got room?

MIKE

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
DAMMIT - the 23rd IS my birthday... So, of course, I already have plans. I couldn't make the last big meet, either.

I'm with Mike. We need to do a real CRT Forum meet and plan it well ahead so everybody can plan to make it happen. I've met a few of you Chicago peeps at Art's, but I haven't seen your setup, Cliff.

A serious CRT meet that everybody could make... would ROCK. I'd love to meet Curt, Mike P, Gino... and the rest of this crazy-ass bunch.

SC

·
Registered
213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by overclkr /forum/post/12905610

You need to change your sig.

Has it gone from loaner to owner yet?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by overclkr /forum/post/12905556

Uh huh, you don't even need to post.

Should we make it a gun meet too?

Cliffy

I might not want to come...
I WANT TO LIVE

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
Frankly, it's the 'cannons' at the bar that might take an eye out..

·
Registered
7,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Palme /forum/post/12906368

Frankly, it's the 'cannons' at the bar that might take an eye out..

Bar?????

Hehehehe, he said "cannons".

Cliffy

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Man, if I just lived a little closer! I will actually be headed south that day. Going to Disney. I wish Clarence would host a meet at his place because that's a doable drive for me and I know how to get there since I picked up my first CRT from him a few years ago. Cliff, I think seeing your setup would really rock but then I would go home to mine and be depressed for the next six months.

1 - 20 of 1176 Posts