AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I assumed it was the avr247 i had hooked up, but now that the pc is hooked straight to the tv (at 1920x1080p), i get these.... any ideas?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it IS a 12ft. one... i suppose that could be the issue... though, it wasn't always like this. Is it possible the cable degraded after 10 months of use?

i thought the monoprice.com cables were the bee-knees?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
What kind of cable, HDMI, DVI, component, ...?

What is the source, a BluRay/HD DVD directly or a rip? If the latter, how did you create it?

Try playing with the wire at the connectors - if they are going to "go bad", that's where it would be.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Look like a flaw in the movie it's self.......maybe the editor/ripper was just having a bad day.....unless it is on all you movie titles??

Personal it looks like someone removed the drop shadow on the title and did a poor photoshop job............

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billped /forum/post/12942267

What kind of cable, HDMI, DVI, component, ...?

What is the source, a BluRay/HD DVD directly or a rip? If the latter, how did you create it?

Try playing with the wire at the connectors - if they are going to "go bad", that's where it would be.

its a 720p bluray rip, I have tried 4, and they all do the same thing, so do xvid avi. files

it is a 12ft DVI to HDMI cable from monoprice

i will try to play with the wires!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by checklst /forum/post/12942810

Look like a flaw in the movie it's self.......maybe the editor/ripper was just having a bad day.....unless it is on all you movie titles??

Personal it looks like someone removed the drop shadow on the title and did a poor photoshop job............

hubba-wha?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts