AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed Auro Pro Bass Shakers to Coaster Pavillion frames? I've seen some other options for other seats but haven't found any for the Pavillions. My last option is to mount my Bass Shakes to the riser itself. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I just installed shakers in my pavilions. I tip tied them right to the metal wires on the bottom of the seats right where it meets the back (just above the piece of wood). They work amazing. I had to turn it down quite a bit because they shook too hard. The seats recline just fine with them there because the shaker is moving with the chair. I was originally going to mount them to plywood, then mount the plywood to the chair but this was faster and had better results.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Remax for the tip! Could you by chance post a picture or two so I can get a better view of how their zip tied?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I didnt feel like lifting the seat and trying to get it back in the same spot so hopefully this will do.

Zip ties on all four corners right to the metal curvy metal supports. Put it all the way back to where the wood is so you feel the shaking in your butt and your back.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again Remax for the ingenious idea to just zip tie the bass shakers to the coils running along the bottom. Quick install and works great!

·
Registered
573 Posts
It wasnt really my ingenious idea. I know I saw it on here a few times, so most of my ideas are usually borrowed
I think this is probably the best method for these chairs. Plenty of room and they dont need much power because the shakers are very close to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts