AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some Coaster Studio's about 6 years ago locally and they were installed in my HT while I was out of town (wife was home).

I now want to do some rearranging and need to move the 4 seat row in the back of my theater.

However, I'm not sure how they are connected. Can't find any diagrams or anything online.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I replied to your PM but I'll also post here in case anyone else needs to know. It's been a couple of years since I've taken apart a row of Showtimes that used to be in our store, but here goes:

The chiars use a pin and slot system where the pins/prongs on the bottom of one chair slide into a rail that has slots in it in the adjoining chair. You just slide forward slightly and lift up the end chair. Then repeat this with the next chair in the row. I believe you will need to start at the leftmost chair when looking from the front of the room (but I could be wrong and it may be the right side). I looked on our network for a diagram but was not able to find one. You should get it with the above instructions now that you know what to look for, though.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
It's the right side actually. Working from right to left when facing the chairs. Lift up on the side of the chair that connects to the opposing chair to unclip it, slide the chair away a few inches then repeat to all the chairs. Very easy to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.