AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought that we needed a thread dedicated to just video clips & highlights of AVS members playing COD:BO. Post your own clips here, it's very easy to create and upload the clips to YouTube but feel free to ask if you can't find the instructions.

Enjoy!

"Meow goes boom!" - Long distance xbow kill in "Sticks 'n Stones" Wager Match.

"Dolphin Dive Fail!" - close up xbow kill in "Sticks 'n Stones" Wager Match.

More to follow!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Some people including my XBL friends said the grenade launcher was useless in this game

·
Banned
181 Posts
Synopsis: Playing sticks and stones solo and I ran around the corner and decided to shoot off the crossbow to get anybody running by. When I shot this particular shot I didn't see anybody turn the corner until I got the stuck crosshair on my screen.

Posted this classic in the Black Ops forum but bringing it back here. Game of Sticks and Stones with Jammy and PJ. Did a dolphin dive off the hotel balcony with a quick tomahawk into PJ's ankle as he was running in another door across the street.

Dolphin Dive Fail by yours truly with PJ taking a tomahawk that was intended for me.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i am saddened by the violence depicted in these clips. when are videogame companies going to get on the ball and develop the game that we all want to play: a game that allows you to peacefully resolve your differences through negotiation and trade embargoes.

THAT GAME would SELL!*

*2 copies.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Good clips guys. I need to figure out how to use the free camera better to track stuff like the tomahawk.

Here's one of a tomahawk through a window:

I got another one of a tomahawk off a building and into some dude's achilles. Hasn't shown up yet in the theatre - I'll post when it does.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's a good one from last night...Meow gets killed by HALO jumping fool, then he tries in on me and my hatchet throw is so powerful it vaporizes him!

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
i'm uploading a clip now where i was killed by a tomahawk that wasn't even thrown.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
you sponsored by windex?

theater is not cooperating with me today, going to have to hook up my hauppauge

·
Registered
488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeowMeoow /forum/post/19537541

Match on Summit playing SnS. Clip of TheMeow getting a 3-peat on some tomahawk. Maybe I should change my name to TheIndian?

Also I tomahawk kill on Mighty which makes any bad day a great day!

How dare you! I challenge you to s&s rematch. High stakes, "double down".

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"Skinning the cat" aka "Death to MeowMeoow!"

"The cat gets payback!" aka "The Hatchet that curves around corners!"

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
my clips will not upload to the theater site anymore...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts