·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see it going back and forth now between those two untill Vegas 2 comes out.

I'll still be mostly on cod4 after Vegas as well as I'm pretty much done with rainbow six games.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I still think the Orange Box was my favorite game of 07. Too bad the bulk of my friends went to cod4 multiplayer when that came out.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Those are the two most palyed games in my house. I play Halo 3 more than COD4.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
no surprise there. All my homies play cod 4. Now give me some new maps and traditional capture the flag as a game option and all will be perfect in the world

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
With all the problems they both have had in the last month, I wonder if it could have gone either way.

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Interesting. Anybody notice how similar COD4 seems to Rainbow Six: Black Arrow? I almost feel like I'm playing it with better graphics. I didn't much care for Vegas even though I was a die hard R6 fan on original xbox.

And while COD4 may be beating H3 right now. H3 will still be up there in the top until either a new Halo comes out (I know, not very likely) or a new xbox comes out.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Congrats to CoD4 - great game. H3 - also a great game.

Here's hoping this thread doesn't turn into another CoD4 is better then H3 thread (or vice versa).

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I play Halo 3 a lot more online as most of my friends list does, but thats because Im still playing COD4 single player on veteran. Both awesome games that compliment each other well.

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
^^ Both ARE awesome games. Right now I'm on a COD4 trend, but I know that I'll probably grow weary of it and switch back to H3, then repeat the cycle.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I played COD4 for a little and went right back to H3. Cannot get into these military style games for nothing man!! Both are awesome games but CoD4 just not for me unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Been playing CoD4 virtually every day. I was late going into the MP side of it, but now it's like a part of my daily routine.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I've been playing CoD4 exclusively since I bought it. H3 has remained on the shelf :/ Honestly, I love the halo series, but halo3 was a letdown for me. I expected something new, innovative, etc... it just felt like the same old halo (still not as good as 1 IMHO). The forge is cool I guess, and the movies and crap, and H3 still has better MP features (guest system would make CoD4 even better...). The only reason I play halo3 now would be if I had people over and they all wanted to play online.

I really hate the whole "empty a clip from the assault rifle and then bash" crap. I like the more realistic 1-2 shot and dead of CoD4. That being said, I couldn't really get into TF2 on OB either... luckily I only paid $25 for that and portal alone was worth it!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts