AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a coffee table to house a small DLP projector, does anyone know a company that makes something along those lines?

TIA

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Table placement of a projector is not the best solution if your application is for Theater in the Home. It usually puts the PJ in front of viewers distracting them with PJ light and noise and even heat.

A shelf mount behind viewers is a much better choice and I recently found a free standing and folding nice looking projector stand for about $150 US online and I can send you a link if you send me a PM.

Otherwise we have seen tables made for rvs with top panels that will rise up to open a hidden compartment underneath and something like that might be what you are looking for.

Best of Luck

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Could do something like this, or any other coffee table with a shelf underneath:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30045484

...and put the projector on one of the shelf areas under the table. You could also use some sort of end table (if coffee tables are too low) as well that might block the projector from view to make it less distracting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts