AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both the Villanova and Kansas games today have suffered from terrible stuttering. They look like the NCAA tournament games did a few years ago when the flexicoders were having problems.

On top of that, the PQ for Kansas game is atrocious. Colors are flat and looks TERRIBLY compressed.

Studio shots are pristine, as are commercials, including those with a lot of motion.

Whatever they're doing, they need to stop doing it before the tournament starts. If that includes "misplacing" a truck or two, so be it.

And really, guys, how many games are actually completed in two hours? Scheduling decisions for regular season games on both CBS and ESPN are awful.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
+3. D* locals KELO.

·
Registered
640 Posts
While I thoroughly enjoyed the outcome of the Kansas game, I too noticed more stuttering than usual. I was watching on KWCH 12- Wichita on Cox cable. I usually just blame all the problems on the fact they have a weather sub-channel, but today was worse than usual.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The UCLA game that followed KU @ MU looked just fine. Hope they lose the truck that was in Columbia today.

...and the outcome of the Kansas game was just as it should be! Rock Chalk!

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocktar /forum/post/18263890

The UCLA game that followed KU @ MU looked just fine. Hope they lose the truck that was in Columbia today.

Don't assume it was the truck, could have been any number of other issues between the venue and end user.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts