AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A special Friday edition of the college football thread.

The following games are available in HD.
Please post which game you are viewing, what channel, your location, and how you are viewing the game (OTA, Cable, Sat, IPTV).

11 AM ET

Louisville at Rutgers ESPN2 HD

Ohio at Kent State ESPNU HD

12 PM ET

West Virginia at Pittsburgh ABC HD

2 PM ET

SMU at East Carolina CBS College Sports HD

2:30 PM ET

Auburn at Alabama CBS HD

3:30 PM ET

Colorado at Nebraska ABC HD

UCLA at Arizona State ABC HD

6:30 PM ET

Southern Miss at Tulsa CBS College Sports HD

7 PM ET

Arizona at Oregon ESPn HD

10:30 PM ET

Boise State at Nevada ESPN HD

·
Registered
2,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomhunter8 /forum/post/19548295

i'm really looking forward to some of these games today, most especially the auburn-alabama game!

+1

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
disgraceful soft focus widescreen SD look in the Backyard Brawl, D*, ABC Chicagoland.

·
Registered
842 Posts
1. Very soft picture for the Backyard Brawl game on ABC, Cox HD in OC, S. Ca. 2. Who are the announcers??? Did ESPN bring them up from Pawtucket for a spot start, really weak. 3. What was Pitt thinking with the new uniforms??? As a former student and player at Pitt I'm appalled. 4. Big game under Wannstadt,.....usual result so far...

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Not the best effort from CBS today IMO. Could be weather related. Soft picture with lots of motion issues. D*.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I can confirm, at least here in Chicago, that the CBS broadcast doesn't look as good as most of their broadcasts. There is a lot of pixelation on the motion - especially on the crowd pans.

See the same both OTA and through Dish Network.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike4HDTV
Great game by Auburn. Coming back from 21 down in the first quarter is impressive.

#1 quality teams trail by 10+ points (including a 21 spot in the 1st quarter?) 4 times in a season.

What a joke.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.