·
Registered
484 Posts

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there any indicative pricing?
Hi, at the moment the manufacturer is just quoting that: ''the prices will be lower than equivalent competitive devices''. I will update once I have more news.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The first software that supports Colorimetry Research CR-100 tristimulus colorimeter released yesterday, it's LightSpace CMS 6.6.2.1953

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

Looks like $4500-$5000 price range. A bit less than the Klein K-10.

regards

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Greetings

Looks like $4500-$5000 price range. A bit less than the Klein K-10.

regards

If for no other reason, this may stimulate some price competition and drive the price down from Klein and CR.

They also have listed a 5nm spectrometer. That should be interesting.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
We have just completed the integration of the CR-250 spectro with LightSpace.
It is a very interesting device, in the same 'body' as the CR-100, and a good price point (sub £4500 GBP)

However, release of the probe to the market is still a little time off... probably later this quarter.

Steve

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
The thing is absolutely tiny!

Kal

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Will ChromaPure or Spectracal support the CR-250 spectro soon?
I know Spectracal has a CR unit for testing..so my guess is that support is coming soon.
I also spoke with the owner of CR..and he told me that communication with the CR-100 and the CR-250 is not that differnt.....so my guess is that as soon as you can communicate with one..you will get the other also.

RayJr

·
Registered
628 Posts
I know Spectracal has a CR unit for testing..so my guess is that support is coming soon.
I also spoke with the owner of CR..and he told me that communication with the CR-100 and the CR-250 is not that differnt.....so my guess is that as soon as you can communicate with one..you will get the other also.

RayJr
I wonder if Tom at ChromPure is testing with the CR250 as they already have CP working with the CR100.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
We have a unit for LightSpace integration work - but it is not the final CR-250RH model, so we can't yet comment on actual functionality.

But, what we have seen is very impressive!
(Integration is slightly different to the CR-100...)

Steve

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
CRI-100?
I think that should be CR-100... :)
(Not that it really matters)

We have a number of Home Cinema users that have already gone with the CR-100, so there should be a number of independent reports on the probe operation hitting the streets shortly.

As for me personally, the CR-100 has now become my de-facto probe for calibration.
It will be partnered with the CR-250RH as soon as I get the first full release version of that probe.
A near perfect combination of spectro and tri-stim, I think.

Steve

1 - 20 of 502 Posts