AVS Forum banner

461 - 480 of 502 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
According to Mr. Keller, the CR-250 may get the same sync feature update...

"Although not currently needed for the CR-250 we will add the new sync modes to the CR-250 firmware in the near future. It could become useful
for something like HDR at 10,000 Nits ...if it ever gets that high."

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
I like the new editing and formatting features. Very helpful.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
Colorimetry Research CRI Installer Version 1.4.1 for Windows 32-bit / OS X 64 bit (02 May 2016) Released.

The installer packages include CRI App, Colorimeter Utility, Software manual, Remote communication manual, USB Driver.

Release Notes

Numeric fields custom decimal formatting improved to better reflect the measured data.

Minor bug fixes and enhancements.

Download Link

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Colorimetry Research CR-100 Matrix Calibrations Update Released

Release Notes

Latest Matrix Calibrations for your CR-100 (05 May 2016).

Download Link

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #466

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
I usually warm up my CR250RH and K10A for about 45 minutes before profiling.

It occurred to me that its very unlikely that Colorimetry Research warms up the CR250RH before calibrating it.

Don't know if it makes any difference one way or the other?

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Guillermo Keller, president of Colorimetry Research, told me no warm-up was necessary unless very, very cold. Then a maximum of 5 minutes would be required. You can compare measurements when first turned on vs various warm up times.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #469
Colorimetry Research CRI Installer Version 1.4.3 for Windows 32-bit / OS X 64 bit (04 October 2016) Released.

The installer packages include CRI App, Colorimeter Utility, Software manual, Remote communication manual, USB Driver.

Release Notes

Added nits to the Luminance cd/m2 field
Saving of measurement name prefix
Measurement name prefix is now editable
Launch Manual from the File | Help Menu in the CRIApp
Added Gamma correction and companding method for RGB linearization(TRC-tone response curve) in the color profile
Added Adobe RGB Color Profile
Added support for 8bit and 16bit RGB
Support for measurement voice memos as an alternate to description with visual indicators in the data view
Fixed a bug in setting the value for "Override Max Frequency Flicker Search" in the Flicker settings

Download Link

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Colorimetry Research CRI Installer Version 1.4.3 for Windows 32-bit / OS X 64 bit (04 October 2016) Released.

Release Notes

Added nits to the Luminance cd/m2 field
Saving of measurement name prefix
Measurement name prefix is now editable
Launch Manual from the File | Help Menu in the CRIApp
Added Gamma correction and companding method for RGB linearization(TRC-tone response curve) in the color profile
Added Adobe RGB Color Profile
Added support for 8bit and 16bit RGB
Support for measurement voice memos as an alternate to description with visual indicators in the data view
Fixed a bug in setting the value for "Override Max Frequency Flicker Search" in the Flicker settings

Download Link
This is the update for 1.4.3

Version 1.4.3

all the other stuff was from 1.4.2

Later
RayJr

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #471 (Edited)
This is the update for 1.4.3

Version 1.4.3

all the other stuff was from 1.4.2

Later
RayJr
Yes, I know, but 1.4.2 never released in public, the latest version available for download was the 1.4.1.

So with 1.4.3, since all the users who had 1.4.1 will do the update to 1.4.3 now, they will have the changes I posted from 1.4.1->1.4.3. ;) (Since noone had 1.4.2 before because it was unreleased)

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Colorimetry Research CR-100 CR-200, CR-110 Colorimeters 1.33 Firmware Update Released @ 7 August 2016. (but released today @ public)

Release Notes

Fixed a bug in the command "RC Sync Mode" output. An extra comma caused the Excel sample to throw an exception.

Download Link

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #475
Colorimetry Research CR-100 Matrix Calibrations Update Released

Release Notes

Latest Matrix Calibrations for your CR-100 (22 November 2016).

Download Link

·
Registered
17,407 Posts
Just got a new LG OLED 65B6P.

What synch should I use for the CR250RH for this LG OLED?

Is this something that the firmware mentioned a few post up would handle differently than the existing version?

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
Just got a new LG OLED 65B6P.

What synch should I use for the CR250RH for this LG OLED?
Hi Jim, use 120Hz.

461 - 480 of 502 Posts