AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problems I am having. I've been a subscriber since HD started last year and I have the SA 3100 box.

1- Fox HD has terrible audio dropouts. Constant pops in the audio. Really bad with the digital coax audio output and "a little" less noticeable with analog audio. This past weekend I tuned into Fox HD and it crashed my box. I wasn't able to do anything to the box, either with the remote or manually. I finally had to pull the plug from the wall. This channel is currently unwatchable and has been since it was added to the lineup.

2- ESPN HD and ABC HD won't come through unless I tune into an active HD channel before it. If I change from MTV to ESPN HD I get a blank screen and no audio. But if I go to HB0 HD and let the picture and audio come in and then go to ESPN HD or ABC HD I'll get the signal.

3- Lip sync and audio dropouts through the coax digital audio output. Audio is much cleaner through this output versus analog, but sometimes, on any HD channel, I'll get lip sync and dropout problems. No dropout/lip sync issues any and other channels except HD ones.

4- ESPN HD is a lot louder than any other channel or HD channel. Plain annoying

Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.