AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Malvern (Tredyffrin actually) on Comcast. They just recently picked up (a week or two ago) WWAC-DT 44 from Atlantic City (their digital channel reaches out here - I can pick it up OTA on a digital receiver too).

The problem is they put it on channel 21 where HGTV was, and moved HGTV to 70 (in some areas I hear they moved it to 60). Unfortunately, the Replay channel guide lists 70 as LR002 - Local Origination channel 2. When you select channel 70 on the Replay (analog or through a digital cable box), the Replay tunes to channel 2, which is the local origination channel. I verified this by tuning the digital cable box to 70 by hand, and by tuning a tv directly connected to a cable by hand.

Replay still lists channel 21 as HGTV, as does Zap2It, so I assume Tribune hasn't processed this change yet.

Also, 174 is now InHD, and as of Monday I believe 175 will be InHD2, neither of which are listed in Replay's guide.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
 http://www.zap2it.com/index/feedback

If you wish to report a cable or satellite lineup discrepancy: please fill-in the "Subject:" line as "Lineup Discrepancy," and include the following information or your request will not be processed:

Cable System Name (please copy exactly from our list of providers)

Specific Description of Problem (channels missing or incorrect, program data incorrect, date/time of specific occurrence, etc.)

Provider Phone Number

Provider Service (cable, satellite)

Apartment or Hotel Complex Name (if applicable)

City

State or Province (and country if outside of the United States)

Zip or Postal Code

·
Registered
412 Posts
i have sent line up corrections to zap2it 3 times and it's taken over 2 weeks each time for it to update .. on the other hand when comcast switched to digital ( in radnor , about 5 miles from ya lizard :eek: .. you could tell it your zip code is 19087 and try the radnor -comcast (digital) .. you seem to have the same line up as me ) i called replay and their was a new selection in the replay setup in 2 days ... of course this was BEFORE the company changed hands

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Over the weekend the Replays picked up a new channel listing, and HGTV is right now. I haven't checked in InHD/InHD2 are on there yet (inHD has been in preview for a few weeks, inHD2 shows up today, and both go live today). I also haven't checked if Fox-DT is on there now.

It was freaky how when you tuned to Replay channel 70 it tuned the cable box (or internal tuner) to channel 2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.