AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is any 1 getting these channs yet mine both say not authorized?

im in 60133 area

update: I called and was told these are ppv chann that like the other ppv channs and will not be here for prolly a month.is this true or are they retards working there?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I'm getting both channels here in Schaumburg. I had all sorts of pixelation and not authorized messages late yesterday afternoon, and of course a call to Comcast CSR was useless ("we don't show those two channels in our listing, and we can't help you if they're not listed...").

Anyway, both channels kicked in a little after 6:00pm.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in Oak Park and I didn't have it last night so I called Comcast 3 times and got 3 different answers:"It doesn't start until tomorrow","It's been pushed back a couple of weeks" and "You should have it,we're working on it".I wish they kept their people better informed.I hope it's coming through when I get home from work later.

·
Registered
155 Posts
How can Comcast continue to have such horrible CSR's working for them. They need to reevaluate their employees. Every time I call them they have no clue about anything they offer. Is there no training going on over there?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Know what you mean regarding the CSR's, timgo. Last night I was told that the channels are being developed and are not available and that they would be PPV when rolled out. I told her I thought she was wrong, on both counts. "I am NOT wrong, SIR!"

I read in another thread that upgrading to a digital package would magically unlock 174 and 175. So, after the CSR put me in my place, I asked about the digital promotion going on, $29.99 a month for digital plus for 4 months, also discovered on this forum. My previous plan was standard cable with the HD box. She changed me over, and what do know....INHD 1 and 2 immediately came on.

It is really a shame that Comcast reps have know idea what their product is or how to deliver. If not for this forum, I would have no reliable source of information about their company.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just called for the 5th time comcast and this guy sent a hit and boom getting both INHD1 and 2.

funny thing is he still was saying that there PPV channs lmao even thou i said there comeing in now free..he sounded stunded and stupid after that :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.