AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Anyone use MLB Extra Innings before?

Options

‎04-11-2014 09:00 PM

I was a Directv subscriber for 10+ years. This year I switched to Comcast/Xfinity for superior on demand service. I have the sports package and love NFL Redzone ovef Sunday ticket because the hosts do such a good job.

MLB Extra Innings is a different story. On Comcast it is the quality is VERY VERY POOR. So poor I would not pay the $200 for it.

1. Only 2 HD channels

2. No choice for home or away broadcasts for every game.

3. The mosaic channel cannot be navigated. It is obvious the software developer for this channel CLEARLY IS NOT A BASEBALL FAN. The quality is so bad on this channel is even worse than the standard definition channels. The players names on jerseys is not legible on a 70" tv. Absolutely awful.

4. Channel guide does not list teams on a particular channel. You must hunt for your team.

5. Customer support for help with MLB Innings is a joke. No help whatsoever. They are clueless

I am considering returning to Directv for MLB Extra Innings

Anybody have any experience with MLB.TV through an IPad and running it through a Smart Tv?

·
Registered
350 Posts
haven't done the iPad through a Smart TV route before. I'm watching on an Apple TV and the quality is great.

Clear for me. Jersey's are legible. There's little to no grass fade.

I used to get MLB EI through DirecTv also. Cancelled it about three years ago for MLB.TV and haven't looked back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts