AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ill buy their digital cable and $10 extra a month when they start showing the sports games in hd!

cannot wait!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
It'll be nice but they will rape us as usual. Have to subscribe to a bunch of thing I don't want to get what I want. So is life.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are not showing any Eagles games in HD. Only the Flyers, Phillies and Sixers as well as whatever washington and baltimore temas they choose to broadcast.....according to the articles published thus far.

NFL games are very tough and expensive to acquire rights to. Look how much CBS and FOX pay for the rights to NFL games....they're not going to allow CSN to broadcast the Eagles games withouth paying through the nose!

·
Registered
260 Posts
The Eagles Pre- Season games are on CSN this year, but CSN HD does not start until 2003. By than comcast might decide to make HD Cable available to us in poor ole' Berks County, considering we are in the Philadelphia DMA!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I learned early on that Comcast never gives you a deal it is all about money to them, so I took my money and switched to Directv much cheaper and better quality picture and service if you want to call it that. Plus, I receive all my local channels in Digital with an antenna and that picture will always be far superior to anything Comcast can deliver.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.