Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is rather interesting,

HUNDREDS OF HBO MOVIES AND SHOWS WHENEVER YOU WANT.

Here’s your change to enjoy a library of over 1000 ON DEMAND movies and shows you can watch whenever you want, along with all the great programming from HBO. All when you upgrade to Comcast Digital Cable with ON DEMAND and HBO!

Comcast Digital Cable with ON DEMAND and HBO – it just doesn’t get any better.

Rate is in addition to your monthly cable charge $5.99/month for 6 month(s), ongoing price is $27.94/month

Details…

http://www.comcast.com/Iwantdigitalcablehbo

Following the above url, entering your info, then proceeding to get rates on comcast's website will continue the rates I pasted above. I guess i'm a bit confussed, is this just a bait & switch, I don't care that much about a 6 month promotion what I care about is after that what my bill is gonna be. It appears that you can have hbo & digital cable for around $45 a month though, because $27.95 + $12.94 basic would be right ?

Comcast pricing is always So confussing lol ...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
not trying to repeat myself, and not trying to prop any monopolist, but comcast's "on demand" is not a bait-and-switch- it is much more vast than i ever thought (or demanded) it would be.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Must be Philly, because I priced out 'digital plus' with hbo, and it was twice that price...

L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.