AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- i have an awesome set up, but i'm not 100 % happy! : ( My problem is i'm not a big comcast fan and it seems they are really coming on strong with HD programming. I can not get OTA's because I am about 25 Miles from NYC and apparently they have no signals since Sept. 11 . . . . so, do i cave in and order comcast and keep direct tv as well..... or do i keep direct tv and wait for NYC the biggest market on the East coast to get some towers up and running..... help!! :confused:

one more note- my comcast connection that comes into my house is poor- have had engineers out 2 or 3 times to try and boost the signal, it would look good for about a month and than crap out again...

thanks!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am on the other side of the fence. I have had no problem with Comcast. They have VOD, with HBO and Showtime content in it. They have all the channels with HD, except CBS, but it ain't their fault. CBS is being unprofessional.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For Local channels may be why i switch back. Direct tv doesn't look like they will be able handle Locals for a long long time. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.