AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got Comcast, one of the things I liked about D* was that you could add the sports or a premium package for when you needed it, then drop it and only pay for what you watched. I think Comcast has an online account area, but I was wondering from those with experience if you can do the same and than easily drop it and pay for what you used?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Yes you can. Go to www.comcast.com and log in (or create a new account if you haven't been there before.) Go to "My Account" and then "Order Services." You can review your account info and add or change packages.

It's not difficult to, for example, add HBO in time for "The Sopranos" and cancel when the season ends.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet thanks

Is it for sure that it will work the same way? Let's say I order a sports pack for a game one night and cancel the next day, will I be charged just for the day or the whole month?

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittangamo
Yes you can. Go to www.comcast.com and log in (or create a new account if you haven't been there before.) Go to "My Account" and then "Order Services." You can review your account info and add or change packages.
Well, last I looked one could add services online, but not subtract.

I recall that question was in the FAQs, but I don't see it now.Maybe this has changed recently? IIRC, they said subtraction would be added, eventually, so it is possible.

Even if not, then one could call them, or I would think that their Online Chat would work also.

AFAIK, when you add a service online, you are taken to online chat to make the appt., so one could just as easily start with chat to subtract.

But, I am interested if anyone has subtracted a service online.

BTW, electronic changes cost $2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.