AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just hate the fact the I can watch two nice looking (not HDTV) NFL games a week on FOX and I have to watch my Raiders in crappyvision.

Now that college football is done for a while, let's have some NFL, dammit!

Ah, I feel better now.

--Rick

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by hpierce
Well one of the Trucks en route to Washington DC for the Florida/Maryland Game on Saturday.
Forgive me if I missed it somewhere else, but is this official hpierce? They're showing it in HD this weekend?

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sangs
Forgive me if I missed it somewhere else, but is this official hpierce? They're showing it in HD this weekend?
How soon they forget.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=167919

Take note of who posted the first reply.

·
Registered
142 Posts
ROFLMAO, Ken nothing gets by you.

Let's just hope for some Big 10 action on CBS now. Oh yeah and that NFL thingy would be great as well.

·
Registered
396 Posts
in sangs defense, i think the post confused him into thinking florida/maryland was a college football game. i know in my own mind, i was only thinking about the HD basketball game this weekend. i couldn't have named the teams playing if someone had asked me. when i read that post, i initially thought (as i think sangs did too) that they had added a college football game to this weekend's schedule.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
(Me rendered speechless by Ken slapping me around.)

OK, mea culpa. Wish I had an excuse. Good one Ken. Just remember though. I live in Jersey and I know people. :D

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sangs
Just remember though. I live in Jersey and I know people.
Yeah? My wife is from Jersey too, and she knows where the shopping malls are, so your threats are second rate to me.

·
Registered
45,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ndoggac
in sangs defense, i think the post confused him into thinking florida/maryland was a college football game. i know in my own mind, i was only thinking about the HD basketball game this weekend. i couldn't have named the teams playing if someone had asked me. when i read that post, i initially thought (as i think sangs did too) that they had added a college football game to this weekend's schedule.
As a 'Beer Connoisseur', your comment is duly noted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.