AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought (thru eBay) a Panasonic ES45VS, but the delivered item is model ES46V. I've contacted the seller, but am curious to find what the real difference between these two models is.

The only review I've found online seemed to be from a disgruntled technophobe -- he had nothing positive to say. That makes me think it may be more his problem than the recorder's, but I don't want to find out the hard way that I should have steered clear of this model.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I just picked the 46v model at Costco for $249 (after $40 instant rebate). When I got home I noticed it was a 46 model and not the 45. I didn't know their was a 46 until then. I figure I can always return it if someone posts bad things about it here.

·
Registered
675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisdon /forum/post/0

I just bought (thru eBay) a Panasonic ES45VS, but the delivered item is model ES46V. I've contacted the seller, but am curious to find what the real difference between these two models is.

The only review I've found online seemed to be from a disgruntled technophobe -- he had nothing positive to say. That makes me think it may be more his problem than the recorder's, but I don't want to find out the hard way that I should have steered clear of this model.

Read the second posting on this thread:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=788031

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Yep, it's just a 45V with an included HDMI Cable & to add to that it's just a model that Panasonic made for Warehouse Clubs & etc so other stores like Best Buy, Circuit City, Sears & etc would not have to Price Match their 45V Model.

If you take a look at the Owners Manual it says it's for the DMR-ES45V & the DMR-ES46V.

The 46V is also listed on Panasonic's website but with no suggested retail price just a note to see the dealer for the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.