AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been pretty dead set on the eD A5-350, but have recently found a used SVS PB12+/2 for around the same price. I couldn't find much info on the older SVS design so my question is for overall output and sq for a room that is 30x18x8, which would be superior for mainly movies and gaming? I've always heard good things about SVS but am kinda questioning the whole used vs new. Is the SVS going to by far superior?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyJeep /forum/post/20780460

So I've been pretty dead set on the eD A5-350, but have recently found a used SVS PB12+/2 for around the same price. I couldn't find much info on the older SVS design so my question is for overall output and sq for a room that is 30x18x8, which would be superior for mainly movies and gaming? I've always heard good things about SVS but am kinda questioning the whole used vs new. Is the SVS going to by far superior?

The PB12Plus/2 is a heavy hitter. The kind that can actually create enough pressure to make some people feel uncomfortable!

In your room that shouldn't be a problem. Shipping the large and very heavy Plus/2 might be a challenge though. If the SVS is local, I think you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is including the shipping price with the sub. So its basically the same price as the eD. Think I'm going to pull the trigger. Plus its the beautiful Cherry finish vs the black finish of eD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.