AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking into a new FPJ, but have not really followed announcements or release scheduling like I'm sure some of you guys do. Before I dive into a current model, I'd like to know what's on the horizon and what improvements they claim to offer. From what I've pieced together casually trolling through threads, I've stumbled upon references to:

Benq W1400

Acer H9501BD

Acer H7532BD

Are there any other models I'm missing and is there any information on US availability? I'm most interested in something that will accommodate a shelf mount. This will be used almost exclusively for 3D PC gaming, so LCD/LCOS is not an option (crosstalk) nor are all the currently available DLP's I've looked into (too much input lag). Basically I need a W1070 or HD25 with enough lens shift to facilitate a shelf mount. Is there anything on the horizon that could perhaps fit that bill.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Not a new model but a much higher MSRP that is now selling under $2000 on sale at times... Don't think you will get this package in any of those new models.. especially the lens set up in a DLP

Sharp XV-Z30000 with 2:1 Power Focus/Zoom/V&H Lens shift with 2 memory location that not only save lens setting but user modes as well, 3D Emitter, 2 pair of G10 Shutter Glasses and a 3 year Warranty. But from what I have read there is a bit of LAG during gaming.. unfortunately there is always a compromise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts