AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just looked at the NEC LT75z User Manual.

It states that I need a optional 15 pin to rca (female) x3 cable (ADP-CV1), where can I get this adapter/part?

Question?

How do I know this (ADP-CV1) part will work with a different svga projector when using a dvd player's component output?

I currently have a Sanyo SU07N and it doesn't have a component input only composite, svideo and vga.

I was wondering if the (ADP-CV1) will work I assume that I should have a much better picture.

I am still wishing for a dlp projector but just not sure when.

It will probably be the new HP XB31 or an NEC dlp.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The NEC cable works. I use it with a 150z to bring component source in from my AV receiver. I'm sure a similar cable is available from other sources. You need to tell the pj that you're using component so it synchs on G. HNick

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Your Sanyo must support component through its VGA port for the component->VGA breakout cable to work. You can buy a good cable at www.a2zcables.com for $40 or so. www.pccables.com has cheaper ones but you'll need BNC->RCA adapters to work. I made my own by splicing 3 RCA cables into a cut off VGA cable. Works very well for me.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I tried to search, I looked through a lot of posts, but I seem to miss where people recommend the maximum length of a svga to svga cable? 25'? or when do you recommend stepping up to the next quality grade cable - after 25'? TIA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.