AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a cable with component plugs on one end, BNC on the other? I would rather not use an adapter. I hate extra line breaks even if "theoretically" no loss of quality can be seen.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
bettercables.com

rhinocable.com

bluejeanscable.com

I have bluejeans cables with BNC going to my plasma. They are a good quality. My interconnects are bettercables - I believe they are better constructed but at a much higher price.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Do you mean RCA to BNC? Markertek.com can make very high quality cables for inexpensive prices. I had them make component cables using Belden 1694 coax cable and Canare 75 ohm RCA connectors. I think I read somewhere that Bettercables used Belden 1694 with a extra thick outer jacket. Call them and they can make whatever you want.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by SRHookEm
Does anyone make a cable with component plugs on one end, BNC on the other? I would rather not use an adapter. I hate extra line breaks even if "theoretically" no loss of quality can be seen.
Another vote for Blue Jeans Cable. Good prices and good service for quality cables.

Jeff

·
Registered
360 Posts
I took the Pepsi challenge with both Better Cables and Rhino Premiums - the Rhinos were far superior for about the same price. The same test included Monster Z300 and Audioquest something-or-other. They were both about as good as the Rhinos, but twice the price. So I guess the real outcome was that the Better Cables were significantly worse than these others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.