AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

So I ordered a blackmagic intensity and I know I can capture xbox 360 footage through the hdmi port due to lack of hdcp from the 360. Now, I also want to capture with my ps3. I would've gone through the intensity pro. However, somewhere along the process of capturing the ps3 through the intensity pro (component to breakout cable to dvi input to card), the picture gets pretty blurred.

So I was wondering if this was a product of simply converting component to dvi. I don't think it is, but I'd like to get peoples' opinions on this. Now, if component to hdmi conversion should be lossless for the most part (look as good as JUST component), I'm wondering what solutions there are for conversion. The only product I could find is the Gefen EXT-COMPAUD-2-HDMID ( http://www.gefen.com/kvm/product.jsp?prod_id=4457 ). It's pretty pricey for conversion, but if the quality is excellent, then I'd be willing to drop the money on it. I can't find any reviews. But I'd like input from avs goers and maybe people who have used something similar to it.

Thanks everyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts