AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Im new here and thought id start off with a job im trying to get my head round.

Here goes.... I have a sort of media computer with all my music on and i want to distribute the audio around my house and garden, all together there will be 6 different speakers (living room, kitchen, garden, landing, bedroom, bathroom), i am going to have to touch screens (one in living room and one in bedroom) that i can use to select music to play, now here is my problem, i want to be able to switch zones on and off via the touch screens and also turn volume up and down. is there a way o do this or am i trying the impossible?

Thanks in advance

John

·
Registered
1,975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggo87 /forum/post/18269837

Hi all

Im new here and thought id start off with a job im trying to get my head round.

Here goes.... I have a sort of media computer with all my music on and i want to distribute the audio around my house and garden, all together there will be 6 different speakers (living room, kitchen, garden, landing, bedroom, bathroom), i am going to have to touch screens (one in living room and one in bedroom) that i can use to select music to play, now here is my problem, i want to be able to switch zones on and off via the touch screens and also turn volume up and down. is there a way o do this or am i trying the impossible?

Thanks in advance

John

Look at the Gyration Air Music Remote. It works with Windows Media Player and uses RF signals for long range capability. My music server is a Dell Studio Hybrid. I'm only running two zones (one outside) thru my receiver but the remote works beautifully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts