AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was playing Condemned 2 for a few days and had no problem just going back to my last checkpoint. Today I go to start from my last checkpoint and they are not there. They are on the hard drive but not accessible. Has anyone else run into this problem, or have any ideas how to get the info off the hard drive. I don't care if I lose the achievements at this point since I was close to the end. I even tried starting a new game, and it did it again. The only option it is giving me is to start a new game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hey,

Had the same issue when i played Condemned 2. Its a known bug, and there is no way to correct this issue. You are forced to start the game over from the beginning. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

The good news is: Condemned 2 is one of the best games i played on Xbox360 from a survival/horror perspective. So you get to enjoy it all over. Plus the game is really short.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Oh, i didnt completely understand your post. Go onto the game save data on the hard drive and manually delete the corrupted files.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I had a technical problem that forced me to start a level over while playing this title. Fortunately each level in this game is relatively short, but it was still quite irritating. The issue was that my character somehow got "stuck" and couldn't move at all, and reloading the last checkpoint just left one in the exact same spot. I didn't have any issues having to completely restart the title or manually delete any data, though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like the 2nd game I started is gone too. Do I need to just delete all of my condemned files and start from scratch? I don't want to have to start a new game again especially when I made it to the barge on the first time I lost everything and then end up losing it and having to start a new game each time I ply. Great game, but considering just moving on to my next game, which will be on the Wii. I am on my 3rd XBOX 360 and I am definitely starting to lose patience with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts