AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Love it or hate it, the first Conduit had great controls and was a fairly solid FPS for the Wii. Now that we've got COD, Goldeneye, etc. to compare against, well, I'll hold judgment until I see it, but the trailer and screenshots are promising.

If they open up the worlds and fix the tunnel>arena>tunnel>repeat problems, this could be pretty good.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jopopsy /forum/post/19553755

I've never bought a shooter for the Wii. How does Conduit 1 stack up? My only experience is 360/PS3 caliber titles.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hlight=conduit

General consensus- it's not Halo or COD, but certainly a competent shooter with great controls. Pros and cons in the thread there, but I'll pick up the sequel.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoozen /forum/post/0

Love it or hate it, the first Conduit had great controls and was a fairly solid FPS for the Wii. Now that we've got COD, Goldeneye, etc. to compare against, well, I'll hold judgment until I see it, but the trailer and screenshots are promising.

If they open up the worlds and fix the tunnel>arena>tunnel>repeat problems, this could be pretty good.

Can not say that I agree. The controls were wonky at best, slow and the story was too typical. I guess I am in the hate it camp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.