Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuesday the 21st.

8 Show Season Finale Conflict-O-Rama.

Buffy has an extended 2 hour finale running from 8-10 which will run into and over 24's season finale.

In addition, NYPD Blue also has a 2 hour special season finale running from 9 to 11 which conflicts with the above, Buffy and 24 season finales.

Of course this all conflicts with the Judging Amy, Guardian, Smallville, Frasier and Scrubs season finales. (there will be a test)

One caveat, 24 will be rebroadcast on FX at the following times: Thursday, 23 10:00 PM & Sunday, 26 11:00 PM

Everyone got 5 Replay's ready to record? :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
It also conflicts with the 2-hour season finale of "NYPD Blue", which starts at 9pm, which conflicts with the season finale of "Judging Amy" at 10pm. And don't forget about the season finale of "Smallville", at its normal time, 9pm.

Now I know why I have two ReplayTV's.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Barmar, I've updated the list and found a few more season finale conflicts as well . I tried to change the subject header but I guess that's not doable.

That's a big Nite-O-TV for sure. :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Tuesday night has been a real mess of conflicts all season, so this was inevitable.

I'm hoping to catch up on all the episodes I missed over the summer.

·
Registered
211 Posts
This sounds like a good night to test my attention span by setting up multiple TVs in a room, all with sound adjusted for normal viewing. I'll finally find out which Tuesday night shows I really like best. :D

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Those lucky enough to already own a 4000 series ReplayTV unit can coordinate here, use the buddy system (you record this, I record that, then trade), or planetreplay. Where's my credit card. I need a ReplayTV 4000.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I know this sounds funny, but how many people who have these conflicts totally forgot about that VCR or two that are just sitting around doing nothing? With my Replay, TiVo and two VCRs, I should never have a conflict that I can't record. I actually HAD to use my VCR last season, but only once.

·
Registered
239 Posts
To those diehard '24' fans: When the series started, I couldn't justify another show on my schedule - I figured if it was any good, I could pick it up in reruns. I looked on the Fox site, and did not see any info about when they might begin re-running the series. Anybody know any more about that? I'd like to catch it in sequence, of course...

·
Registered
211 Posts
You can bet your bippy that either Fox or FX will do a big "watch it from the beginning" campaign. Unfortunately, a lot of us might not catch any of the ads for it since most of us are too busy stealing TV. :D

-Aaron

·
Registered
21 Posts
The way my stuff is setup, I can shut off the replay while it records and watch TV on cable, long as I am recording from satellite. Saves me alot of trouble!

Doc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.