AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help understanding diffracton. I got my cc 370 on top of my cabinet as you can see on the photo. But is sitting about six inches back , however i have it sitting on four rubber bump stoppers about 1/2 high. Since the speaker is raised off the surface, will i still get diffraction?? will it be noticeable?? I can't tell no difference . Please help

·
Banned
15,491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigmlover  /t/1467663/confused-about-diffraction#post_23187363

I can't tell no difference
Then it doesn't matter. I would spread the L/R wider, though, and then toe them in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the reply, yeah I guess if i cant tell a difference it doesnt matter, i just wanted to hear your expert opinions on difraction just in case i was missing something. I'm with you on spreading them more Bill but I cant ,I got a 90lbs white Husky theat comes in and out of that door you see there to the right that leads to my screen in porch. This guy right here:

·
Banned
15,491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigmlover  /t/1467663/confused-about-diffraction#post_23188355

I'm with you on spreading them more Bill but I cant ,I got a 90lbs white Husky theat comes in and out of that door you see there to the right that leads to my screen in porch.
Lose the stands, use wall mounts.That will allow you to get them higher as well, which will broaden the sound stage. Maybe move the whole shebang to the left too if there's room.

·
Banned
15,491 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts