AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning.

With all the great deals going on right now, I figured I'd look at getting a new receiver. The Denon 4310ci is certainly priced great right now. Then there's the 3311ci. The NAD T747 with some "bonus gifts". Looked at the Marantz SR6005 or even the 7005. Yamaha, Pioneer...... HHHHEEEEELLLPPPP!!!!

Any input on any of the units mentioned or even others would be appreciated. Which route would u go? I was leaning toward the NAD, but then saw the Denon 4310.... It goes on and on. Would like to get a new one in before the holidays.

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptwyzard /forum/post/19645005

Good morning.

With all the great deals going on right now, I figured I'd look at getting a new receiver. The Denon 4310ci is certainly priced great right now. Then there's the 3311ci. The NAD T747 with some "bonus gifts". Looked at the Marantz SR6005 or even the 7005. Yamaha, Pioneer...... HHHHEEEEELLLPPPP!!!!

Any input on any of the units mentioned or even others would be appreciated. Which route would u go? I was leaning toward the NAD, but then saw the Denon 4310.... It goes on and on. Would like to get a new one in before the holidays.

Thanks for any input.

Why not start by telling us about your system (speakers, sources etc...)? What features do you want/need?

Mark

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ha, that's exactly where I was a month and a half ago and I still haven't gotten one. I have narrowed the brand down to Denon and am just trying to choose between last year's or this year's models. It really helped to listen to the receivers for me and I liked the way the Denon sounded the best so I'd suggest hearing them to narrow your search down.

·
Registered
18,923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkSmith /forum/post/19645697

Why not start by telling us about your system (speakers, sources etc...)? What features do you want/need?

Mark

Shouldn't he lie in the chair first?

·
Registered
18,923 Posts
Sales can help reduce options quite a bit. You can hardly go wrong with receivers, but I would avoid Sony...just my opinion.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mark...

In answer to your question, I have a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Directv DVR, Blu Ray player. This is feeding a Mitsubishi 60" 3D ready HDTV. I currently have Bose speakers.

I like the NAD, but also like the 4310... some great deals to be had right now...

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.