================= SONY BRAVIA ====================

First one is this

hxxp:// www. sony. co. in/product/klv-40cx420

------------------

Second one is this

hxxp:// www. sony. co.in/product/kdl-40cx520

-

-

Problem is that i might use internet or i might not use it AT ALL as i have two laptops and one pc ..so why to use internet on a LCD.

So i am confused between these two models..Are there any genuine difference to buy the higher model ??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schan1269 /forum/post/20810674

Do you care about the X-reality picture engine?

The guy selling these two models said that the picture quality is same...there is no difference...that 420 uses bravia engine 3 and the 520 uses x reality.

So its not i care about it or its about "SHOULD I CARE ABOUT IT OR NOT " ?

Bcz in layman terms people say its same but you tell me in technical terms is the quality same ? Does it really matter to go for x-reality !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And tell me one thing that can we store serials and programmes on our harddisk by directly connecting it

Bcz i saw one video of sony cx520 in that they said it can stored but is this feature available in the 420 model too ??

hxxp:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=N7K5YPeac0Q

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by forums.register /forum/post/20812347

Reply for god sake ?

I suggest you tone it down.

AVS is not a customer service hotline nor a paid consulting service. You are not guaranteed responses to any questions, and certainly not within hours of posting (sometimes days). People will respond if they have the answers.

I would suggest you also use are search engine. The best way to search in advance search, title search only option and limit search words to one or two. We also have master/owners threads set up for most models, you'll find many questions already answered in those threads too.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by forums.register /forum/post/20812347

Reply for god sake ?

Those model numbers appear to be non-US models. Most of the potential responders here are in the US or Canada and are not familiar with them and thus don't want to speculate and risk misinforming you.

For example, US sets won't play material directly from a standalone external hard drive for copyright reasons, yet you're specifically asking questions about that feature.

Perhaps, if you are outside North America, you could tell us what country you're posting from and someone with familiarity on sets in your market might answer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts