AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please HELP.......I have a Mitsubishi WS65313 w/Monitorlink (DVI-I). I have connected my pc w/a MSI Geforce4Ti-4400 w/DVI-I out. I used a BAFO S4112.5303 DVI-D male to DVI-D male Dual Link 3 meter cable. The problem I'm having is the resolution won't go above like [email protected] This was late last night....little fuzzy (no pun intended) on the exact resolution... The tv also shows as 480p. This tv is suppose to be 1080i. The problem w/the resolution is that no matter the tv "format" (expand, stretch... ect) it cuts off about an inch (a windows start bar width all the way around the screen). Any sugestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

If you need more info, please let me know.

Thanks in advance:confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Most times you have to go into your video card properties and tell it what resolution to display at. It probably thinks it is displaying to a monitor with 720X480 max resolution.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope... It shows Digital monitor connected. If I drag Powerstrip from the tv to the 17" monitor, it changes the listed monitor & resolution for that monitor. This resolution (720x480) is the same whether I have it connected to the TV or the TV & the analog monitor.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ran into the same issue at first. My steps were, on the desktop right click and go to properties, then the advance settings tab. From there I go to my video adapter tab, and hit list all modes. From here I can change the resolution and the refresh rate. This is all dependant on what operating system you are running of course.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What card was that on? I did do that, but I think it only listed like 8??x640 I think. When I chose it, I had to wait for it to change back to the default settings. I tried changing it in Powerstrip to. Did the same thing.

:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.