AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Wii audio cable & video cables connected to the front of the DVR. I am connecting here because I have a projector and I am unable to connect it directly to the projector. The projector and dvr are connected by hdmi to a video switcher (display magic from better cables). I have the Wii and the projector and 6416 powered on. However, I cannot seem to get the Wii audio and video on the screen. I am sure it is something simple but I just cannot seem to figure out how to do it. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

·
Registered
352 Posts
It's most likely that the inputs are not enabled.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfoster /forum/post/14231618

I have the Wii audio cable & video cables connected to the front of the DVR. I am connecting here because I have a projector and I am unable to connect it directly to the projector. The projector and dvr are connected by hdmi to a video switcher (display magic from better cables). I have the Wii and the projector and 6416 powered on. However, I cannot seem to get the Wii audio and video on the screen. I am sure it is something simple but I just cannot seem to figure out how to do it. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Never going to work. No inputs active on 6416.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts