AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to connect my xbox to my H31 projector. However I am running into some issues. Here is my setup. I have my xbox in front by the screen and my receiver. My projector is ceiling mounted 12 feet back by my sitting area. As I did not plan on a projector, the component cables will need to run from the xbox to the projector following the walls and then running up to the ceiling mounted projector. I already bought 35 ft long component cables to run from the xbox to the projector. However the xbox does not have component inputs - you have to buy the high definition pack (which I already own) but then the component connections are male (not female that I need to plug in the extra 35 ft of component). I did see that there are VGA options that hook straight into the xbox but I have yet to see any that are 35 - 40 ft in length.

Does anyone have ideas on how to get it to work?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Was there a change to the Microsoft HD-Pack? I know at least one of the Monster HD packs was a single cable-set, but the original MS HD-Pack was a breakout box with the standard female RCA plugs.

Maybe you can find an old box&cable style HD-pack, or just get some female-female adapters if you aren't worried too much about reflection/etc.

v/r,

C-F

Sorry Bob, that is what I get for opening all the interesting threads at once and not refreshing...

·
Registered
733 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.