AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on an upcoming potential install my company will be installing nearly 80 televisions into a bowling alley/bar 37 on one side and 32 on the other. All of the televisions will be exactly the same model and display the same content. The owners of the facility want to be able to control all tv's per side at once. (on/off, channel, input, volume, etc.) I'd love to hear from anyone who has done this, or who has an idea on how to do something like this any help will be apreciated. Thanks,

·
Registered
732 Posts
It's not a big deal for any pro to handle. What kind of system do you use for control?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats the thing, I work for one of the companys owned by the big box stores, we do residential HT and TV. While we do do some cool things I'll admit we are far from custom. (one of the reasons I'm here) Since I have taken this job we have tried to branch out however slowly, and doing some more interesting things with simple lighting control, whole house audio, media servers etc. My problem comes when a manager see's dollar signs with all the labor and just figures we'll figure it out, (guess who does the figuring) again thanks for the links and any other ideas apreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are't limited to what consumers see in the stores we can special order many things from supliers that we sell other products of and things that we can not get through normal channels we get elsewhere. So anything that is available online or in stores to the general public we can aquire of we need it to get the job done. Even if we do not get the bid on the job I would still like to continue the research just to know how to do it for the sake of knowing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.