AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me.

I dont speak english very well, but i will try.

I will by a Global Cache GC-100-12 to control my av system with iphone, using IRule.

But, i dont know how i can control my lights with IRule. What i can by to do this ? I want only on/off the lamps from iphone/ipod/ipad using IRule. I know this is possible, but i dont know how. There is a wireless solution for this ? Can anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Clayton

·
Registered
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymic
Please help me.

I dont speak english very well, but i will try.

I will by a Global Cache GC-100-12 to control my av system with iphone, using IRule.

But, i dont know how i can control my lights with IRule. What i can by to do this ? I want only on/off the lamps from iphone/ipod/ipad using IRule. I know this is possible, but i dont know how. There is a wireless solution for this ? Can anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Clayton
Clayton, you need to decide what lighting technology you want to use. Whether it is UPB, Z-wave, Insteon,... they all have gateways that work with tcp/ip or rs232 commands. I use Z-wave and a VRC0P, but you could use Insteon and an ISY-99,... There are many diffent technologies, you just need to look at the features that fit your setup, country, electrical system and with little work iRule can control it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very thanks for you help man.

Here, in Brasil, the voltage is 220v. I try to find some insteon 220v, but i dont find nothing. If i find some thing like your have, i will be very happy. But , 220v will be very hard to find in USA.

Thanks a lot, again.

Clayton

·
Registered
70 Posts
Unfortunately Insteon is not available in the 220v world. This means I'm stuck using x10, because z-wave is way to expensive and limited in its products. There is Zigbee as well, but I know little about it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very thanks, i silo try to find some x-10 with 220v capable. Is there a way to control x-10 products from IRule ? Wich product i can buy from x-10 to control 4 Sines of light, 300w each zone?

Thanks again, i have searcg in every site for this and nothing, no solution.

Clayton

·
Registered
70 Posts
I use different x10-devices, Marmitek is well known for making them, you can google that. There are lamp-modules, which can dim, and device modules, which just turn on and off.

Controlling x10 through iRule is something I want to do, but haven't figured out yet. Worse, the thread has been deleted from AVS so it will be a while. Unless the developers finally decide to just put all that info on their site instead of here.

·
Registered
179 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by project_x /forum/post/20779273

Clayton, you need to decide what lighting technology you want to use. Whether it is UPB, Z-wave, Insteon,... they all have gateways that work with tcp/ip or rs232 commands. I use Z-wave and a VRC0P, but you could use Insteon and an ISY-99,... There are many diffent technologies, you just need to look at the features that fit your setup, country, electrical system and with little work iRule can control it.

Hi project_x

How are you updating the VRCOP when you make any Z-Wave network changes (add, remove devices)?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Olá project_x

Olhe para os links que eu acho que você vai ser muito útil:
http://www.klikaanklikuit.nl/home/ Holanda
http://cms.jbmedia.de/ Alemanha

Os produtos são produtos KLIKAANKLIKUIT Domótica produzido na Holanda e trabalhar especificamente com 220v e 240v estandrd na Europa. Estes produtos são especificamente controlado tecnologia RF, mas se você quiser usar a tecnologia IR como o usado por GlobalCache pode adicionar IR para RF conversor de mídia JB, que permite controlar todos os produtos KLIKAANKLIKUIT.

O site é inteiramente em holandês, mas você pode traduzi-lo através do site do Google Tradutor colando o tradutor.

Atenciosamente,

EDGI

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.