AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know the IR code for controlling a DSR6000 Directivo throught the replay? I currently am not subscribing to the TIVO services but would still like to have the replay control the DSR6000. I have tried the three Phillips default codes, but none of them change the channels. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
790 Posts
I tried getting an answer to this one here and on the TiVo forum. Never got a positive answer.

I've already invested the bucks in the Replay, therefore, it will be the one to keep if the services end up a "tie" in terms of usability. Once TiVo functionality is gone, I want to be able to control it with Replay, just like any other satellite box.

I don't like the slow guide and channel changes with satellite, but I like all the available channels. Cost is a few dollars more than cable and I can't get locals. The big decision comes in January, when the "must-carry" law kicks in.

I'll watch this thread to see if you get an answer.

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sixt7gt350,

I tried a bunch of the IR codes, but as you would imagine, it is a long and VERY tedious process. Surely someone out there has found the right code and will tell us! PLease :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
Just wondering if anyone out there has managed this yet. I sent this to Replay as a wishlist and tech support question, but didn't get much response other than to try the existing codes. (Which I already knew didn't work.).

The box I bought for my parents has ended up in my house wihout a TiVo subscription. I would rather control the DTV box with Replay than pay $6 more per month for locals (which I can't get anyway, unless I lie about my service address) and turn the Replay into a door stop.

Suggestions, anyone?

(I'd prefer they be above-board.)

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.