Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for a new poll.

There's been lots of flaming, baiting and hard feelings in here lately. Gosh knows I've been responsible for some of it, and I'd just like to say how proud I am of myself...

Anyway, we all need to calm down a bit and argue about some lighter topics.

With that, this poll: Which way should the toilet paper roll be mounted in the dispenser?

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by toots
Time for a new poll.

There's been lots of flaming, baiting and hard feelings in here lately. Gosh knows I've been responsible for some of it, and I'd just like to say how proud I am of myself...

Anyway, we all need to calm down a bit and argue about some lighter topics.

With that, this poll: Which way should the toilet paper roll be mounted in the dispenser?
How long before a TivoTroll posts:

"What does it matter? My Tivo will dispense the right amount automatically when the time comes (regardless of mounting orientation) and inform me of any possible conflicts arising from the desired operation. And if I'm a little confused, the To-DooDoo list will set me straight."

The timer has been started :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Anybody with a cat knows the answer, and knows why it matters. Down the back, so when the cat plays with it she rolls it up, not rolls it out all over the floor.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I never thought of that.

Then again, even though I've owned several cats, it's never occurred to any of them to play with the TP roll. Everything else, yeah, that's fair game, but never the TP roll...

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Toots, you must have had TProll challenged felines.

Jtl, with my cats the orientation didn't matter, the fun was in the shredding, not the unrolling. And they were always smart enough to figure out how.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let's just say that my current feline is challenged by the prospect of finding his dinner bowl if it gets moved 6 inches.

Shredding TP is far beyond his capacity.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
If you have to ask that, Fox, you probably shouldn't be mounting a cat in the first place.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by toots
...There's been lots of flaming, baiting and hard feelings in here lately. Gosh knows I've been responsible for some of it, and I'd just like to say how proud I am of myself...
toots... just can't tell ya how dern proud we all are too...

But I don't know...

What are we learning about TP... with so many voting: Zimbabwe! ? ;)

·
Registered
790 Posts
1 hour, 7 minutes is all it took to break the self-imposed exile?!?!?!

For a [email protected]$$, baited poll?!?!?!

I'm VERY disappointed.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The proper way according to Martha Stewart and others is to have it rolling off the back. this is because it looks the best this way: with the paper against the wall.

I personally keep it rolling off the top because it is easier to unroll that way. -mk

·
Registered
790 Posts
You have to kinda wonder, though, why someone would be trolling on a poll for toiler paper?!?!!?

I mean, sheesh, it's not like the title was "UTV sews socks that smell."

What would possess a troll to even click on the thread?

I think that someone searches your posts regularly, KenL, just to see if you say anything anti-TiVo/pro-Replay. Notice that the post was immediately after yours..... Man, you really have built a reputation!

And now, for the totally inappropriate poll response:

Over the top. You never know when explosive diarrhea is gonna hit. It's much easier to make a nice big wad of paper when it's over the top.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.